For the past several decades, a global business trend has been emerging around the use of small satellites in space. Japan, through its extensive space development and utilization activities throughout these decades, holds a unique technology base to support these new businesses.
Infostellar Inc. is launching this website in collaboration with 20 organizations to connect global customers to Japanese manufacturers, universities and service providers.
One stop solution
for all space customers.
We hope that you find this website useful and look forward to doing business with you in space!
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Digital Signal Technology, Inc.
- Japan Manned Space Systems Corporation
- Japan Space Systems
- Kiyohara Optics Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Center for Nanosatellite Testing, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Meisei Electric Co.,Ltd.
- Micro Lab Co., Ltd.
- Nishi Musen Kenkyusyo Co.,Ltd
- Nisshin Inc.
- Shimafuji Electric Inc.
- Showa Electric Laboratory Co.,Ltd
- Space Shift, Inc.
- Tamagawa Seiki Co.,Ltd
- Nakashimada Engineering Works, Ltd.
- KANEKA CORPORATION
- RftestLab Co.,Ltd.
- SAGAMI Electronics Industry Ltd.
- Addnics Corp.
Satellite images: © The University of Tokyo.