･ OPUSAT-KIT is based on the design of OPUSAT successfully launched and operated in 2014.
･ OPUSAT-KIT includes fundamental functions like electrical power, communication, and structure.
･ Development support tools are provided to accelerate development.
- GFSK(9600 bps), AFSK(1200 bps)
- 430 MHz (Downlink), 144 MHz (Uplink)
- Number of Sollar Cells:
- 18 cells (Triple-Junction GaAs)
- Available Space for Payloads:
- 33 mm × 90 mm × 90 mm
- Inclination (deg)
- Altitude (km)
- Satellite: OPUSAT
- Year: 2014
- Developer: Osaka Prefecture University
- Inclination (deg):
- Altitude (km):